Physical Therapy Assistant
- Promote health and wellness by providing effective physical therapy services under supervision and direction of licensed physical therapist in an outpatient orthopedic/sports medicine setting.
- Confidently implement different manual therapy interventions for orthopedic conditions (ie, soft tissue mobilization, joint mobilization, IASTM, positional release, muscle energy techniques) as indicated per physical therapist plan of care.
- Explain, demonstrate, modify wide variety of therapeutic exercises and activities to patients with the intent of improving movement, strength, and decreasing pain.
- Assist with training/mentorship of aide staff regarding exercises, patient management, call backs.
- Maintain organization of systems and work flow in order to streamline efficiency and continuity of care.
- Keep up professional licensure requirements and seek learning opportunities for advancing patient care skill set.
It is currently between 32-40 hours per week. Pay is compensatory to experience. Benefits are available.
To inquire or apply, please email Annie Jenson at firstname.lastname@example.org