- AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Aquatic Therapy
- Back Rehab and Maintenance
- Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Chronic Tendon Injuries – ASTYM® Treatment and Graston Technique®
- Dry Needling Technique
- Hand Therapy and Custom Splinting
- Headache Treatment
- Pelvic Floor Rehab
- Runner’s Program
- Speech and Swallow Therapy
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation and Sports Training
- TMJ Dysfunction and Pain
- Total Joint Rehabilitation
Pelvic floor conditions are often private in nature and usually not discussed openly. Those suffering are often not aware there is treatment available for their condition. Our pelvic floor specialists are uniquely skilled, trained, and certified to address these conditions with sensitivity and expertise.
Our goal is to address the underlying problems of your condition and give you the tools necessary to help manage your symptoms, in order to get you back to your life.