- AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Aquatic Therapy
- Back Rehab and Maintenance
- Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Chronic Tendon Injuries – ASTYM® Treatment and Graston Technique®
- Dry Needling Technique
- Hand Therapy and Custom Splinting
- Headache Treatment
- Pelvic Floor Rehab
- Runner’s Program
- Speech and Swallow Therapy
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation and Sports Training
- TMJ Dysfunction and Pain
- Total Joint Rehabilitation
Certified Hand Therapists (CHT) dedicate their practice to rehabilitate patients with injuries and conditions of the hand and upper extremity.
As a patient, you will receive a customized care plan, by a CHT, to return to your unique activities of life.
Depending on diagnosis or condition, you may receive a custom fabricated splint designed to treat your specific condition.