- AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Aquatic Therapy
- Back Rehab and Maintenance
- Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Chronic Tendon Injuries – ASTYM® Treatment and Graston Technique®
- Dry Needling Technique
- Hand Therapy and Custom Splinting
- Headache Treatment
- Pelvic Floor Rehab
- Runner’s Program
- Speech and Swallow Therapy
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation and Sports Training
- TMJ Dysfunction and Pain
- Total Joint Rehabilitation
Tendons and muscles can become inflamed when injured or used repetitively. Often these injuries do not heal properly, leaving degenerated tissue that is not able to perform the required tasks. These soft tissue injuries can often result in chronic and recurring pain.
Two recognized methods for treating your chronic soft tissue injuries are ASTYM® treatment and the Graston Technique®. We have specialists who are trained, certified, and experienced in both the ASTYM® treatment and the Graston Technique®. These methods of treatment, when used by skilled therapists and combined with a comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan, will be highly effective in decreasing your pain and improving your daily function.