- AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Aquatic Therapy
- Back Rehab and Maintenance
- Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Chronic Tendon Injuries – ASTYM® Treatment and Graston Technique®
- Dry Needling Technique
- Hand Therapy and Custom Splinting
- Headache Treatment
- Pelvic Floor Rehab
- Runner’s Program
- Speech and Swallow Therapy
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation and Sports Training
- TMJ Dysfunction and Pain
- Total Joint Rehabilitation
Our balance specialists are experts in diagnosing and treating the specific conditions which cause dizziness or loss of balance. One-third to one-half of the population 65 and older experience falls every year. Fortunately, the loss of balance is not inevitable and can be successfully treated.
Your therapist will work closely with your primary care physician, neurologist, ear/nose/throat doctor, and/or audiologist to find and resolve balance and dizziness conditions. Your balance specialist will also give you a home exercise program and teach you strategies that will give you the confidence to return to your daily activities.